10 No Yelling Methods
Transforming behavior without yelling
means remaining calm while using your true parental authority.
The methods in this ebook address:
- why kids react to your corrections,
- what to do to avoid arguing,
- 5 ways to teach kids to calm themselves down,
- how to deal with bids for attention vs ignoring them,
- 3 updated-non-timeout-timeouts that work,
- what to do when rules are broken,
- how to make “I’m sorry” a true apology,
- and how to shutdown disrespect in 2 seconds.
Who doesn’t want all of that?