“In an era when we feel confused about
how to parent our children, Parent Educator
Sharon Silver provides sensible, modern
advice real parents can really use.
Dr. Lynne Kenny,
The Family Coaching Method
Why Proactive Parenting?
- Because you’re a great parent and only want to get better at the job.
- You adore your kids and are stunned that parenting isn’t as easy as you thought.
- You’re done being defined by your parent’s parenting; you want to be mindful without forgoing the line in the sand that requires kids to learn.
- You’re embarrassed by your “parent envy” and wonder, “Why can’t my kids listen like that?”
- You’re shocked by how short your fuse is and that it irritates you into yelling.
Does that sound like you?
If so, let me show you how I was where you are, and what I did to change things.
But first, here are some things you’re probably wondering about me.
Who am I ?
My clients call me The Parent Whisperer because I have the unique ability to see things from a child’s perspective, allowing me to understand and express what they are too young to articulate, which is invaluable when you’re triggered and reacting.
I help parents create an environment that inspires growth and makes changing behavior feel safe.
What is Proactive Parenting?
It is where you’ll find the answers you’ve been longing for. We don’t provide “theory”; we deliver what Google can’t, real-life ways to decode the emotional situations kids become tangled in. We share supportive, connected ways to shift from reacting to responding as you correct behavior plus how to inspire the teaching of life skills, all while holding the line in the sand that is so critical for kids so they can learn.
Why Should you care?
- Because all great parents care about becoming more authentic and mindful, empathetic and calm as they parent.
- All good parents want a magic wand to change their family dynamic from ignoring to listening.
- Listening doesn’t happen when you yell because when you yell, your child withdraws slightly so they can withstand your intensity instead of listening.
- Breathe…we have what you need to change all of that.