By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Proactive Parenting’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Proactive Parenting’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Proactive Parenting at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- When addressing family topics on this website, in videos, audios, articles, newsletters, programs, services and or any other content, we’ve made every effort to ensure we accurately represent the ideas outlined and their ability to facilitate growth and change in your family. However, by purchasing programs or services, or reading articles and newsletters you accept and agree that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation. We offer no warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your results. Results are dependent upon personal factors including, but not limited to, your family of origin, child’s temperament, your temperament, your daily stress level. You alone are responsible for your actions and results after reading material from this site. By purchasing any programs or services or reading any of the tips you find here, you understand the results experienced by each person may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, services, content and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We are in no way responsible for any content regarding and or referring to medical, or psychological advice, and your participation in this program is meant to assist and offer optionsfor families, not to treat, diagnose or cure any psychological issues you are dealing with.
- The materials on Proactive Parenting’s web site are provided “as is”. Proactive Parenting makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Proactive Parenting does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Proactive Parenting or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Proactive Parenting’s Internet site, even if Proactive Parenting or a Proactive Parenting authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Proactive Parenting’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Proactive Parenting does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Proactive Parenting may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Proactive Parenting does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Proactive Parenting has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Proactive Parenting of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Proactive Parenting’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.